- GMCC is a recently established Medical College.The department is established in 2015 – 2016.
- This department has a strong academic focus. It conducts teaching programs for medical course as per the MCI guidelines and MUHS, Nashik norms. Research activities and publishing are a major priority.
- Our vision is to create competent graduates who can work compassionately for the society/humanity and uphold the ideals of the Nobel medical profession.
The important goal of biochemistry is to teach biochemistry subject to 1st MBBS Students & performing the biochemistry investigation of patients. (OPD & IPD).
- Biochemistry is the important subject of 1st. M.B.B.S.
- Established Audio-Visual theory lecture Hall for U.G students
- Established practical laboratory for U.G students.
- Various charts & photographs are displayed in department.
- here is established departmental library is present.
- clinical biochemistry laboratory for investigations at hospital building.
- Established laboratory for research work.
- Biochemistry Department is working under guidance of Dr. M.V.Bimanpalli ,Professor & Head.
|Mr. Sanjay Gedam||Lab Assistant|